Yahoh Communication Co.,Ltd. Robot Kit Series
You can experience great fun and acquire up-to-date knowledge about robotics with Robot Kit.
DODDEE (Lizard Robot)
An elegant, refined mechanical design combines a single motor, a crank system, and a geared motor assembly to deliver a unique four-legged lizard-like walking motion. By assembling Doddee Kits for themselves, students can afford to understand the mechanical structure and power transmission process of a robot.
- Both fully assembled product and Do-It-Yourself(DIY) kit are available.
- Reacts to sound (Goes or stops in response to sound such as your clap in sensor mode)
- Walks with four legs
- Recommended age of use : 10 or above
- Required time for DIY kit : 2 Hours approximately.
DARO (Snail Robot)
As Daro uses NAND logic circuit, it moves in response to the difference of light intensity between sensors. That is, it follows after a black (darker) line or brighter source of light due to the mode selection.
- Reacts to light (Follows darker line or tracks light source whether it is set to line tracing mode or light tracking mode.
- Moves as snail does
- Required time for DIY kit : 4 Hours approximately.
Line Tracer "Line Cart"
"Line Cart" is designed for children to get them understood the structure of simple wheeled robot by assembling its kit for themselves. Due to IR sensor in it, it follows after black or darker line. Users can adjust the sensitivity of sensor or speed to know what happens in consequence. By fixing the kit themselves, they get to know the mechanism & electronic circuit of robot.
- Best robot kit for beginners at a relatively low cost.
- Follows darker line due to IR sensor operation
- Required time for DIY kit : 3 Hours approximately.
(1 - 2 out of 2)
Use English only Max. 2000 characters. (Min. 20)
Terms & Conditions
Online Trading Risks
Product Listing Policy
Copyright (c)1997-2018 EC21 Inc. All Rights Reserved. EC21 in KoreanChinese
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931